Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stupid question....How do I change the font size for when I print something from the internet?

I just bought a printer for my laptop 3 days ago. The documents that I print from Microsoft are ok of course, set to the font size that I choose. When I print from the internet however, the font size is way too large. How can I reduce the font size? I tried to look through my settings and could not figure out how to do this. Any help?Stupid question....How do I change the font size for when I print something from the internet?
copy and paste the data onto Microsoft word.Stupid question....How do I change the font size for when I print something from the internet?
how old r u ???????? lol
instead of just clicking the print icon go to file print and it will bring you to a small window that gives options about the number of copies and so forth there should be a little drop down box on the left side that has a couple of options choose fit to paper. it may not drop down the font size but it will fit everything thats supossed to be on one page on that page

No comments:

Post a Comment