Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the font size ? Also how do I change my print/typing to the color navy? I want this navy trped?

typing color to navy instead of the usual black letters?How do I change the font size ? Also how do I change my print/typing to the color navy? I want this navy trped?
I don't think you can on Yahoo Answers . . . I would suggest using this HTML code to change the font color:

%26lt;font color=';blue';%26gt; TEXT%26lt;/font%26gt;

but I'm pretty sure HTML doesn't work on this site, so you're stuck with black D-:



WAIT, unless you mean on Microsoft Word? In that case, open Microsoft Word, and click on the capital A in the toolbar above, then just click on the color you want the font to be!How do I change the font size ? Also how do I change my print/typing to the color navy? I want this navy trped?
I have Windows Vista, so I don't know how different it is. In ';Word'; you can go to the ';Home'; tab and in the second box from the left there is a box labeled ';Font.'; There you can change your font style, size and color. The color tab is the one with an ';A'; underlined with a color stripe. Just click on that and you can choose what color you want. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment