Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can anyone tell me how to change the font size of my web page?

Some (not all) web sites I visit have font size so small, I could barely read.Can anyone tell me how to change the font size of my web page?
Simply hold ctrl and press the plus or minus sign.Can anyone tell me how to change the font size of my web page?
If your using Internet Explorer, on the top menu bar hit ';view'; and then ';text size';. Will give you a couple of options on the size you want displayed :)
Where's a geek when you need them?
If you use Internet Explorer go to View -%26gt; Text Size and make your choice.
Select ';VIEW'; from the options at the top left of the browser page, text size options should be in there.
I don't know whether this is what you are asking but if you want to change the size of text on an existing website here's what to do:



1. Go to the View menu on the top of your web browser

2. Then go to Text Size

3. This will open up a new menu with the various sizes you can change the text to on your chosen website. (Smallest to Largest)



Hope this helps :)
There are two ways. For Internet Explorer and Mozilla, the easiest way is to hold down the control key while you roll the wheel on your mouse. This will increase and decrease the font size.



A second way is to click on 'view' on the top line of your browser, then 'text size'. This will allow you to change the size to your liking.

A few web sites become difficult to read with a larger font, but not many. I always make the font larger.
no
Ignore the rest:



Hold down CTRL and move the thumbwheel on your mouse.
Either select Viev %26gt; Text size %26gt; Largest from the menu bar, Or even easier hold down the CTRL key and scroll your mouse down.



Does not work on all sites unfortunately.



You might want to change your screen resolution as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment