Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to change font/icon/toolbar size on computer desktop?

My dad recently had the great idea to make my laptops font/toolbar/icon size extra large. He officially does not remember how to change the setting back. I had the idea to go to the properties and appearance section and it works but because he made everything so big, the pop up box gets cut off and i cant save anything i've fixed. PLEASE HELPHow to change font/icon/toolbar size on computer desktop?
You should be able to change the size of the boxes as well. Also try changing the screen resolution, instead of changing font size. The lower is the resolution, the bigger will be the fonts and other graphical elements on the screen. I would be more specific if you'd tell what computer system and OS you are using. However, you can refer to your specific computer manual and follow my suggestions above.How to change font/icon/toolbar size on computer desktop?
That should work..I just tried that with mine and it goes back to normal. Are you clicking ';ok'; or ';apply';? Apply should save the settings...

No comments:

Post a Comment