Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the font size for my yahoo mailbox?

The fonts in my mail box is to large how can I change it.How do I change the font size for my yahoo mailbox?
To add formatting to an email you compose in Yahoo! Mail:



Click Rich Text next to the Subject: line.

If you see a Plain Text link in that spot, you're all set for richly formatted emails.

Send Emails using Rich Formatting with Yahoo! Mail Classic





To enable rich text formatting in Yahoo! Mail:



Select Options | Mail Options from the Yahoo! Mail toolbar.

Make sure Mail is selected under Options on the left.

Click General Preferences under Personalization.

Under Composing E-mails, make sure Compose messages as color and graphics is selected.

Click Save.



Now when u compose , u can also change the font size as desired.



Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment