Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the font color from blue to black (on white) on the my new Yahoo homepage?

I see how to change the font size as well as the background, but zip-nada-nothing about changing font color.



And for seniors, black text on a white background is the most readable contrast.



Thanks!How do I change the font color from blue to black (on white) on the my new Yahoo homepage?
As one on the many problems with the ';upgrade'; you can't change the font color yet. Try ';sport'; under old favorites, it is a darker blue than the rest.How do I change the font color from blue to black (on white) on the my new Yahoo homepage?
I agree. I have trouble reading the (light) blue on white text. I would like to change to black text (or a similar dark color - with better contrast).

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment