Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I PERMANENTLY change the font, font size, and font color on my outgoing emails on yahoo?

My current default settings are Ariel, size 10, and black. I want to change these so that my defaults are Verdana, size 12, and dark blue.How do I PERMANENTLY change the font, font size, and font color on my outgoing emails on yahoo?
You CAN change the default font style and size (not color,etc.) on the All New Mail (otherwise known as Yahoo Mail).



Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;and the ';general'; page opens.

Go down and select the ones you want from the choices given----then click ';save changes'; at the top of the page.



That option isn't available on Classic Mail----you will have to change it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment