Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the font size and color of my yahoo page?

When a theme, or color is chosen, it does not carry over to the page.

The font size is extremely large....only on My Yahoo.How do I change the font size and color of my yahoo page?
To change anything, you have to use a custom theme

when you have the box that comes up which says Customize my Theme, scroll down that box and you will see where it says

Enter color hex value or click square to choose color



Either enter the hex number for the color, or click on the little box next to it, which willopen the color sawtch and you can select it there, you can also change the font at the same placeHow do I change the font size and color of my yahoo page?
Sorry I only just noticed your commentc to my answer - and thanks for the vote

But that is weird that you don't see the color swatches anymore, did you try clearing your cache maybe.

Report Abuse


Assuming you have IE Browser - Go to View, then Text Size, then select new text size

No comments:

Post a Comment