Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I permanently change the font and size in my emails?

I want to change my email font permanently, for now, to Times New Roman, size 3. How do I do this? There must be a way to switch back and forth between fonts and have the email program remember the changes. But I can't find out how to do it anywhere. Thank you for your help.How can I permanently change the font and size in my emails?
Fonts with Yahoo----

open mail page and click on Tools (main menu)-----click Internet options---click on the general tab (across the top).

At the bottom of that page you should see the fonts link. Select your choice and click ok. It returns you to

previous page where you need to click apply and ok.

Text size-----

mail page%26gt;options%26gt;general preferences%26gt;fonts%26gt; change size%26gt;save.



Fonts and size with Outlook Ex.----

Open mail page and click on Tools---then on options---click on the compose tab. Here you see the font and size currently being used. To change, click either link---and then change to your preferences and click ok. On previous page click apply and ok.



Any of the others--Aol--Gmail--Hotmail etc would be similar to the above.
  • how to fall in love with
  • cleaning out a
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment