Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the font size on Yahoo homepage?

The subtitles on my Yahoo homepage are so tiny it is hard to read. I dont know how to change them, or if I can. They were fine before and now they have changed. I don't know if it is something with Yahoo or can I change it?How do I change the font size on Yahoo homepage?
at the top of your browser, go to view then click on TEXT SIZE and there it is you can choose from small med large whatever you want... good luck. DONNAHow do I change the font size on Yahoo homepage?
Thanks you' re the greatest!

Report Abuse


I too have a problem reading the small font. I have tried using two options. On the tool bar there is an option to change the size on the page under the view tab labeled text size. That helps to make it larger, but I find the settings changed when I return to the computer at times. Perhaps it is the others that share this unit with me, although no-one will admit to changing the settings. I have also found that some pages allow the use of the Ctrl key and the rolling ';scroll'; wheel on the mouse to edit the size of the font by holding down the contrl key while moving the roller forward and back. It doesn't always work for me, but it is worth trying. (thank you for letting me put my two cents in, and i will read the answers left by the experts to give more suggestions which i will try too....jean)
put some picture

No comments:

Post a Comment