Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the font size on my yahoo mail and home page?

Sounds crazy, but the cat leaned on my keyboard and not everything is tiny, but only on yahoo??? Just need step by step instruction on how to correct.



ThanksHow do I change the font size on my yahoo mail and home page?
On your browser toolbar click View, click Text Size, select larger size

.How do I change the font size on my yahoo mail and home page?
If you are using Internet Explorer

go to the top of your browser, click view

drag your cursor down to text size

and it will give you the options that you can choose from.

click the one you want.



hope this helps
Enter view above and open text size to change it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds crazy, but the cat leaned on my keyboard and not everything is tiny, but only on yahoo??? Just need step by step instruction on how to correct.Hack Kicks

    ReplyDelete