Thursday, September 22, 2011

Somehow or another my font size has changed on my yahoo mail homepage.....any idea how to change it back?

I know how to change the font size when composing emails but I don't know how to change it on homepageSomehow or another my font size has changed on my yahoo mail homepage.....any idea how to change it back?
It might matter on which browser you are using, but if you go to View on the Toolbar (when you are on yahoo mail) and go down to font size - then you can switch it to whatever you want!Somehow or another my font size has changed on my yahoo mail homepage.....any idea how to change it back?
You can personlaize the page. There should be a box at the top that says ';personlaize'; then click appearance, you will find it there
This just happened to me too and I can't figure out how to increase the font size back!
just press ctrl+ to increase then ctrl - o decrease the size....

No comments:

Post a Comment