Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to modify the font when you write a letter in Hotmail, Change the size of the text, Bold, Change font....?

HI RG,

I HAVE A GRAPHIC DONE UP FOR YOU WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON THE HOW TO'S FOR HOTMAIL....UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T GET IT ON TO THIS SITE LOL.

ANYHOO, THE LINE RIGHT ABOVE THE EMAIL BOX HAS SEVERAL THINGS....ALL EASY

FOR THE FONT STYLE; JUST RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE THE TYPE YOU WANT TO USE.

SAME FOR THE SIZE; WHEN YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THESE THERE IS A DROP DOWN BOX THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU PREFER.

ACROSS THAT LINE THE SYMBOLS ARE FONT TYPE, FONT STYLE, 'B' IF YA WANT BOLD WRITING, 'I' FOR ITALICIZED, AND 'U' IF YOU WANT TO UNDERLINE YOUR WRITING.

SAME GOS WITH 'PAINT CAN ' AND SMILIESES.....IF YOU WANT A COLORED BKGROUND FOR YOUR EMAIL RT CLICK ON PAINT CAN AND PICK A COLOR THEN YOUR TEXT BOX WILL HAVE THAT COLOR. SMILIES JUST RT CLICK AND CHOODE AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO WHERE YOUR CURSOR IS .

THE SYMBOLS ON TOP RT LINE IS LEFT LINED, CENTERED AND RT LINED...USE LEFT LINED FOR EMAILS, CENTERED IF YA WANNA WRITE A POEM SEND A PIC, ETC AND I NEVER USE RIGHT LINED SO CAN'T SAY AS TO WHAT I'D USE THAT FOR

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!How to modify the font when you write a letter in Hotmail, Change the size of the text, Bold, Change font....?
That's weird because when I go to compose a new email, I have a tool bar below the subject line and above the text box that has all my choices for font and whatnot.How to modify the font when you write a letter in Hotmail, Change the size of the text, Bold, Change font....?
I also used to have a format toolbar above the text box when composing email. I have not been able to find a way to download it or turn it on; however, I previously used Internet Explorer and am not now. I had to download a different browser because I could not reply, compose or send anymore with my I.E. If anyone knows how to turn on or download the email format bar, please let me know. Drives me nuts! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment