Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the size or font of specific text on my myspace page?

I have a survey on my page but its kinda longer and I don't want it to use up so much space.. so I want to make its font a smaller sizeHow do I change the size or font of specific text on my myspace page?
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac…How do I change the size or font of specific text on my myspace page?
%26lt;font face=';Comic Sans MS'; color=';#CC33FF'; size=';+2';%26gt;

Changing the font face, color and size.%26lt;/font%26gt;





replace comic sans ms with a different font if you want



you can replace #CC33FF with another color code or just type a color like pink.



+2 is bigger and -2 is smaller =)



Hope this helps










%26lt;font size=';any number here';%26gt;





the smaller the number, the smaller that font

No comments:

Post a Comment