Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change the font size when I am online?

When I am online, the words are so big I have to keep moving the screen around just to be able to see maybe four words at a time.How do I change the font size when I am online?
Press Ctrl key and roll the wheel of the mouse forward or backward to make larger or smaller.How do I change the font size when I am online?
If it is only on internet explorer or firefox. then goto view -%26gt; text size.





to adjust the text size .....
You can only use the settings at View%26gt;Font Size%26gt; Largest



For Internet Explorer
If your using Internet Explorer, under view, text size.
just press the ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel alternatively you can change screen size by clicking right mouse button on the desktop.
If you look at the top of your screen where you'll see file, edit, view, click on view, go down to ';text size'; click on that %26amp; you have options to make it larger or smaller that way. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment